Saturday, September 17, 2011

Busy past few days.

Well it looks like Combat project is being delayed but this time not of my own laziness entirely this time. I had gone in for an interview about a week ago and was calling in to see if I was passed up and told to come in and talk, figured it was a very formal and nice "well this is what we didn't like" thing. Long story short is that I manged to squeek into the place and will possibly be working in about a weeks time.

I'm posting this here because I do not know what I will be doing with this blog. I was having this as something to work on regularly while unemployed and now that I'm getting employed I do not know if I'll have time for it. I may end up cutting back on posts do to work but we'll see. I'll try to finish up Combat test and maybe a few other musings though but we'll see. For now I have to get prepared for some of the job things, buy a few more articles of clothing as the dress code is a little higher than I thought it would be. Either way it's an exciting time right now, I may actually get to program in a professional degree and python was actually the thing that got me in the door.

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it. Everyone seems to be getting busier and can't post as often, including me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, congratulations! I hope everything goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Hope it goes well, as well. <- ungh see what I did there.

    ReplyDelete