Monday, December 24, 2012

Season updates

More progress on the continuation of RPGroguelike. Getting more things set up with a complete overhaul of the internal stat system and the beginning of moving things around to their own modules for my own sanity though not sure how clean it'll be in the end. This mostly was started when my main file hit 4k lines and I was having to use the class viewer and comments to figure out where the code I wanted to work on was. Hopefully it'll stay clean enough for my tastes for a while.

Major updates is status effects somewhat hap haphazardly tacked on and better pick up and equipment systems. Though that isn't much of an upgrade as it was pretty bad before.

Major goal right now is to try and get abilities being gained mid game, enemy abilities, and areas linked to different monsters. Should possibly make a goal sheet for here or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment