Thursday, June 16, 2011

The birth of yet another blog

Seeing as I have had far too much time on my hands in the job search busts I think I could try my hand at this blogging thing.

So for an introduction. I'm a programmer by trade, a scribbler by some fluke, and a gamer through free time. Don't have much to show for most of the things at the moment though I may bring them up as I get more comfortable with this whole concept. Though for the most part out of college with seemingly some credentials for the first two. The third though did take up a lot of the time at college. As of right now working on my own projects and more avidly others while looking for some way into the CS industry which seems dead in this area. Beyond that well, I'm sure I'll go on about it later.

Here's to the bloging experience.

1 comment:

  1. It's always hard finding a first job, believe me, I still haven't. Once you're grave enough and try, I'm sure once you start showing off your projects and use them to build up a portfolio, you'll have more luck.

    ReplyDelete